[DeTomaso] Rear Tires 335 vs 315

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Jun 18 13:15:07 EDT 2010

I have the same rear Kumhos on mine and am very pleased with them.  I've got
224 45 17 on the front and if I had to do it all over again I would have
gone not so wide on the fronts.  Steering is tougher and I have a tire rub
on full turns.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3341642

<http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3341642>Island Rob