[DeTomaso] MSD Box Update #2

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 19:21:04 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/17/10 11 28 35, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> > What's the current best choice for a direct bolt in for a 71? Still
> > fluidyne? If so, which vendor has the best price?

Just today I sold a very nice Hall Pantera brass radiator to another PCNC
member.   He installed a Fluidyne radiator in his Pantera two years ago; it
sprung a leak, he took it to a shop, and they deemed it irrepairable.
Fluidyne just wants you to throw it away and buy a new one every few years!

The brass radiators that used to be commonplace and are now impossible to
buy new, have the advantage of being infinitely repairable.   So the Fluidyne
is going on the scrap heap and he will install the old Hall radiator and
live happily ever after.