[DeTomaso] pantera parts and cars craigs update

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 18:10:43 EDT 2010

Thanks Steve...

Also, there is a car that I have linked you guys to before...it appears to
have been relisted.. any story on this one from you Texas guys? I would have
thought if this car was actually what the seller says it is, an 18,000 mile
GTS, wouldn't this be a very good find?  its obviously a real project...but
ive seen a lot worse...(Might have on one in my shop)

The only issue I can see is the dude selling it wont get back to me...but
ive emailed him twice.....no other contact info given...

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1716897332.html