[DeTomaso] Mangusta running at Monterey Historic Races in August

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:42:30 EDT 2010

I know him, and have toured his shop(s), but Ken Green knows him much better, he
bought a Euro-GTS from him last year.

Pics and Video of the Goose are in the Registry, naturally.

Chuck

Does anyone know Lilo Zicron of Toluca Lake Classic Motorsports
(http://www.tlcmotorsport.com/)?
He's running a 1970 Mangusta in Group 5A at the Monterey Historic Races in August.
http://www.mazdaraceway.com/files/2010_RMMR_Group_List.pdf (see page 9)

I don't think he's a POCA member since I don't see him listed in the membership directory.
I've sent him him an invite to the PCNC Dinner at Los Laureles along with the link for
more information.

Cheers!
Garth