[DeTomaso] Broken wheel

matt at nwpantera.com matt at nwpantera.com
Thu Jun 17 09:50:36 EDT 2010

I can sense where this is going.
Goran will now have to make his his own stinkin' wheels!
If you want something done right....
Bets?

Matt
3584

Message: 45
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:56:22 +0200
From: hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Broken wheel
To: "Rob Dumoulin" <rob at dumoulins.net>
Cc: fresnofinches at aol.com, detomaso at realbig.com

Det ?r ett Engelskt fabrikat p? wheel, men jag v?ntar att h?ra svar p? vad
fabriken s?ger innan jag vill namnge dem. The size was 14,5"x18", but the
geometry is extreme offset and the car has a lot downforce, so loading may
become greater than normal. However, the manufacturer was aware of this
and recommending this rim to us. But I should of course have checked the
manufacturing methods of their production. But it is hard to catch
absolutely everything, but may well still blame myself because I should
know better than to just order and take it for granted that it works.
Goran