[DeTomaso] Broken wheel

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Jun 17 06:56:22 EDT 2010

Det är ett Engelskt fabrikat på wheel, men jag väntar att höra svar på vad
fabriken säger innan jag vill namnge dem. The size was 14,5"x18", but the
geometry is extreme offset and the car has a lot downforce, so loading may
become greater than normal. However, the manufacturer was aware of this
and recommending this rim to us. But I should of course have checked the
manufacturing methods of their production. But it is hard to catch
absolutely everything, but may well still blame myself because I should
know better than to just order and take it for granted that it works.
Goran