[DeTomaso] Reno weather

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Jun 16 19:33:52 EDT 2010

Yea... well, in Spokane it was in the 80's one day... 50's the next
(rain, overcast and windy today).  Gardens are barely growing and most
of our trees are only half awake.  They look half dead.  It's a very
weird summer, errr... spring.  (actually I'm not sure Winter is over)

Thank you so much for providing great weather while we were in Reno. :)
Asa Jay

Quoting fastgrandma at aol.com: