[DeTomaso] Speedometer

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Wed Jun 16 15:35:11 EDT 2010

Sean,

I found the receipt:

Wilkinson's  Phone 562-634-3434

08/24/07

Part number 06031B, Speedo Cable Assy 15.5mm           $51.92 ea

I don't want to jinx it but it has worked well. Very easy to install.

I would highly recommend you install a new throttle cable at the same time.
You will have everything opened up, so to speak, to install the speedo
cable.

Part number for the Throttle Cable is 08311B. Cost was 59.95.

Hope this helps.

Dave

  _____