[DeTomaso] Speedometer

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 15:09:33 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/16/10 10 59 38, spkorb at gmail.com writes:

> I can't seem to find a catalog item for that less than $99.  Is there
> a discount page?  It's still not that expensive in the scheme of
> things...

The website is woefully out of date.   Steve has recently introduced
hundreds of newly manufactured parts, and the prices have plummeted, but the
website hasn't been updated to reflect that fact.   For example, I recently
bought a set of rubber engine mount donuts from another vendor, the cost was
$150.   I later found another vendor charges $120.   Steve's new ones are $80.