[DeTomaso] radar and laser detector

Mike bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 16 10:59:54 EDT 2010

Wow amazed with some of the comments, well i have the Escort 9500! and had it for about 2 years and have been super pleased with it, it has saved me out of many tickets and the best I can remember I was doing about 105 on a fwy here in S. cal, came over a hill and the Escort started to pick up KA band this was going on for about a mile, I slowed down a nd lol & behold there was  CHP sitting on the on ramp way back where no 1 could see him- I cruised by @ 67mph, it also work great when they use laser ( which is being done quiet a bit here in S. Cal..

All I can say its a great product
my 2cts:)
Mike Venarde

"Let us see what's lurking in your walls"

Home Infrared Inspections/ Thermal Imaging

www.commercial-homeinfraredinspections.com