[DeTomaso] radar and laser detector

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 21:48:11 EDT 2010

I have a product that Chris Difani turned me on to. It is a Blinder Laser
jammer. First it detects the signal from the laser speed detector , then it
Jams the signal. When you get the alert you have to slow down and then shut
off the jammer so the police don't realize you are jamming their signal.
Which would be indicated by speeding past them and giving no speed reading.
It is aa remote unit that is installed in the grill of the car with controls
in the cabin and an led in the dash. I have not installed it yet. so I can't
attest to how well it works.
Boyd