[DeTomaso] master cylinder

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:47:00 EDT 2010

I do have the stock distribution block.  But all cars of this vintage have one just like it, and I have always bled brakes with the block and shuttle valve in place.  interesting thought -- I now really regret not throwing it away, since I had it out and cleaned it all up, but wonder whether the shuttle valve is a problem...