[DeTomaso] rocker arm adjustment

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jun 14 23:23:55 EDT 2010

By the way.... You do remember I over-revved the engine once with this
conversion kit in place.  Bent the valve, bent the pushrod but the
rocker maintained integrity as did the stud.  I checked alignment during
the repairs and the stud appeared to have suffered no damage.  I think
it did its job well.  :)

Asa Jay