[DeTomaso] master cylinder

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 23:06:44 EDT 2010

Justin,

By "soft" do you mean the pedal has to be pushed way down before it does anything, or that it feels spongy?
Spongy would mean air in the system that is compressing, while the former would be a too-short pushrod. (Like my car has-- but after just reassembling the system and bleeding it I don't want to have to do it all again just to adjust the pushrod.)

Jim Oddie