[DeTomaso] Head Gasket Holes

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 22:30:42 EDT 2010

Dear Professor DiGiovanna,

            If the head gasket water holes are smaller than the head and
block water passages, then there is some flow restriction.  If you trim the
excess gasket to the proper size, then you should optimize the flow at that
point.

            I have done this on the last engine I built.

           Why do you ask?

                    Warmest regards, The Engine Rookie,  Chuck Engles