[DeTomaso] U-joint fitment (was: RE: master cylinder)

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 19:31:07 EDT 2010

The "correct" u joints I received from the vendor of course has snap rings that were way too thick, and i got to spend hours grinding them down.  But the u joints were too long by about 1/16 of an inch in one direction, which made snap ring seating difficult.  I am worried the rings will pop out when I drive it.  I just hope I notice before the u joint lets go.  Definitely not one of the better vendor experiences, especially since I called around and paid this guy extra for the "correct ujoints"