[DeTomaso] lowering of surge tank???

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 17:30:28 EDT 2010

Hi Larry C,

The siphoning effect that I am referring to would only happen if the overflow tank is located above the surge (or fill) tank, AND would only happen when the fill cap is removed.  This assumes that the fluid level in the overflow tank is above the surge tank filler neck, and that the system is cool/cold.

John