[DeTomaso] 13.5" wide wheels?

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:13:20 EDT 2010

I got my wheels from a company in CA called true forged. The are three piece
forged wheels and the are availible in 16" to 20" or 21" and  widths I
believe up to 15" ( my rear  are 19" x 13" )
http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/wheels.html
They are top quality made in the USA and they make wheels for allot of the
other brand name wheel companies.

Boyd