[DeTomaso] U-joint fitment (was: RE: master cylinder)

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Jun 14 13:49:46 EDT 2010

Justin,

What was the fitment problem and by how much? When I bought new U-joints by
measurement they were delivered with new snap rings. These rings were too
thick for me to use and the old snap rings had to be re-used. Snap rings
come in different thicknesses and act like shims when fitting a U-joint in
its yoke.

Tomas