[DeTomaso] NPC - Fwd: Texas officials fight to keep Formula One details s...

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Jun 14 12:35:44 EDT 2010

I have worked quite a bit in Texas.  I like Texas.  I like the people, I
like the fiscal responsibility, and the freedoms. Though I presently like
Florida better, if Texas were to secede and take the Constitution with them,
I would move there.  It is one step closer to my ultimate goal of retiring
in Belize which will occur when I figure out how to get my Pantera to
Ambergris Key where I might be able to get her up to 15 MPH.