[DeTomaso] NPC - Fwd: Texas officials fight to keep Formula One details s...

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 11:02:46 EDT 2010

 The article seems to point out that in Texas the political folks in charge seem to think their F-1 business (which is actually the people's business) is somehow something they need to withhold from the people. When it is the people's business, and MONEY, you are talking about, there should be no need to hide behind a legal curtain....if you are in fact doing legal business. But if you are up to something sneaky with the people's money........

I do understand the folk lore image of Texans somehow being more free or what not than other folks, but in light of the referenced article, it sure seems their political machine also has a lot to learn about We the People.

I fail to see why moving to that state would provide a different climate than the one you have now - in whatever state you reside.

Larry