[DeTomaso] Crane Link Bar Lifter Failure - Pictures

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 19:38:25 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/13/10 15 02 40, Orville at Rubyglass.com writes:

> We just arrived back in Houston. Here are the pictures as I observed the
> lifter valley and detailed examples of individual lifter assemblies.

Thanks Orville,

I should easily be able to slide a dental mirror in there and examine them;
the difference is obvious to see.

Given that my engine has 10-15 hours of dyno time plus 500-700 miles of
hard driving, I'd be shocked if there is anything wrong, but I'm not taking any
chances--I'm pulling my intake this week.   I had a slight intake gasket
oil leak anyway and meant to pull and reseal it properly.