[DeTomaso] Crane Link Bar Lifter Failure - Pictures

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Sun Jun 13 18:02:56 EDT 2010

We just arrived back in Houston. Here are the pictures as I observed the
lifter valley and detailed examples of individual lifter assemblies.

http://www.pixclix.com/Burg/Pantera/Valley.jpg Lifter Valley. Note "missing"
link bars.

http://www.pixclix.com/Burg/Pantera/Lifters-Buttons.jpg Lifters and
"buttons" removed.