[DeTomaso] Such a deal!

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 13 10:29:30 EDT 2010

It's worth more than postage if it's the same distributor used in a 351
Boss.  An average, run-of-the mill distributor is probably worth $25.

I'd peg a dual point 351 Boss distributor at about $100 - more if it's hard
to find or in NOS condition.

I'd pay the buy-it-now price if you drop an ounce of gold in the cap.

You never know, though.  Every day a sucker is born.  It isn't a good
business practice, but this guy either is way too optimistic or he's used to
selling to suckers.