[DeTomaso] Fender Flare Foto Study at Reno

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 11:07:23 EDT 2010

Mike,that's my green flared car under Grp4/Gt5.The flares are from Hall Pantera and are  fiberglass GT5.I just did not put on the running boards.
The rivets are what Volvo uses for fender mounting instead of bolts on there newer cars.
The front spoiler is the Revson with the remnants of the GT5 spoiler side pieces grafted together.The Revson has a larger radiator grill opening and does not protrude as far forward as the GT5 so i am less likely to damage it.A lesson well learned after repeatedly destroying the GT5 one.
The mirrors are from a Yamaha R1 motorcycle.No bumpers on the car at the moment.
I forgot the name of the owner of the light blue group 4 flared car,but he is from Morgan Hill California and the license plate is FLYER1.This car is the one with the rare real Group 4 wheels!
Hope this helps,Richard Boschert #5919