[DeTomaso] Fender Flare Foto Study at Reno

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jun 10 23:38:42 EDT 2010

While all the cars were parked on the plaza in Reno, I took a few moments to
do a little photo study of the different types of fender flares on the
various cars.  My apologies as my camera seemed to puke on the photos of the
GTS and stock bodied flares.  The photos were all taken looking down the
side of the car from the left front corner to gage how much the flares
extended from the car.  I did not take rear or side shots of each.

For you viewing pleasure . . .

http://poca.com/index.php/gallery/?g2_itemId=22005?g2_GALLERYSID=b3f80bf05f9
3f9e3fb40a006ca990e2b

Thanks