[DeTomaso] Feedback on Fun Rally

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Thu Jun 10 17:53:24 EDT 2010

Shortly, we will post an on-line survey about the Fun Rally to gather
information about what went well and not so well and to get suggestions
for next year.

The site for next year is open to discussion.  We are gathering
information about the costs, schedules, transportation, track
availability, secured parking, etc. for various venues.  Once we have
that info, we will publish it so that people can make informed
recommendations.  At that time, we will have a second survey to get site
recommendations.

BTW, just to clear up some misinformation floating around -- when we
moved from Las Vegas to Reno, attendance actually went up.  This year,
attendance was down somewhat which was a bit of a surprise given the
success and enthusiasm of last years event.