[DeTomaso] Why not Gumball rally in 2011 ?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:18:33 EDT 2010

Don't be a pussy Pat. Are you tryinng to say that the Le Mans or the Spa are the ONLY kind of racing?
I would kick your ass if I was there right now....Instead I will continue the Team Pantera Racing tour to Tokoyo and Bangkok.

That's the longest "you-guys-don't-understand-me"  letter I have ever read. ;-)>

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com