[DeTomaso] Before my fans wouldn't run... now they won't shut off!

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jun 9 17:34:18 EDT 2010

Start by tapping on the relays. They should have power to the contacts at
all time but the coil circuit should be keyed by the ignition switch.

I seem to recall that we previously established that the GT5s already is
"moseley-fied" from the factory and doesn't need the relay kit. In fact the
relay kit drains the battery over time as the relays are already powered
with the ignition off.

BTW I thought you had removed the Moseley mod of the fans when we were
troubleshooting last time.

Tomas