[DeTomaso] Award for the month!

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Jun 8 23:59:51 EDT 2010

There is a very interesting difference between the two Dan.
- the old one looks well-made, and shows no noticeable play either way
- the new one looks like crap
   - it droops, rattles and shows seams where the rollers were formed
around a mandrel or some such.
So it seams there is more than one manufacturer involved here.

The new one has an RMA number now, and I need to get shopping for a
replacement.
The cam is in and waiting.
dave