[DeTomaso] Green Cats

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Tue Jun 8 21:44:00 EDT 2010

Here is a picture of Mr. Chris Kimball and Pandora, as taken at the Car Show
on Saturday.

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/125374369

And a picture of the Chairperson's Award Winner:

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/125374341

Forest Goodheart had a beautiful award winner also, even though not green.

http://www.pbase.com/oburg/image/125374313

Thanks for the ride up to Lake Tahoe Chris. I really like your car.

I have about 450 pictures of the Fun Rally and events that I have to process
and I will post on the POCA site. I am leaving town on Thursday to go to
Missouri to pick up my stroker and probably won't get all them posted until
my return.

Orville