[DeTomaso] Reno 2010 Photos

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Tue Jun 8 20:38:15 EDT 2010

Chris

Your car looked great in the suite.

It was all a bit ironic, just a couple of weeks ago, people on the forum
were dis-ing green Panteras.  However, in the suite were beautiful examples
of green Panteras of different shades.  I believe there were more green cars
in the suite than other colors.  Then to top it off, it was a green car that
won the Chairpersons Award which was peoples choice.  It was close to the
Miura lime green.  Looked awesome!!

Thanks for bringing and showing your car, Chris.

JT