[DeTomaso] Fw: Re: DeTomaso Digest, Vol 71, Issue 7-Reno Fernley Track

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 8 19:08:17 EDT 2010

I have R888 on my Pantera as well.  When at the track it seems like
about 38 psi is optimum by seat of the pants.  I know that's very
unscientific.  I'd measure the pressure immediately after a session and
aim for 38.  I noticed by the time another session came around and the
tires had cooled, they lost nearly 10 psi.  At first I was worried,
until I started talking to other racers.

Asa Jay
The Newbie.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie