[DeTomaso] When to change the AC dryer?

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 11:08:50 EDT 2010

Happy you finally got the Pantera and stroker together and on the road. Sorry I missed Reno but had some out of town quests to entertain in LA and San Diego.

I can now tell you I am going to be managing M.E. Ops....VP or as I like to call it, president of vice......will be going into Doha, Kabul and Bagdad 1 week a month but will continue to have a villa base in Riyadh...you flying into any of these places?

 Yea I know you aren't flying into the Kingdom. Most of the work and don't advertise this is defense but some is USAID and IMF, Worldbank UN bullsheeeit....headed to bangkok saturday for a few days....see if I can get some of the red shirts into TPR shirts
I have a couple close friends who live in Bangkok who never left.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com