[DeTomaso] Reno 2010 Photos

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 10:25:51 EDT 2010

Yup--that's the one!

By the way, Pandora made the 1700 mile trip to and from Reno perfectly, with absolutely no issues.  It was an especially fantastic drive coming home, with all sun and no rain.  I love driving that car!  Also, Pandora was so happy to have been included in the hospitality suite, that she gleefully hit more than 140 on the way home.  It was her own excitement that did it.  There was nothing I could do...

Chris

 think you mean this photo:

Chris:
The Album re-orders photos by frequency of views.
I'll be posting more tomorrow.  I need some sleep!
Bill
ps: We're already recruiting cars for next year's 40th anniversary
of the
Pantera and 30th anniversary for the Fun Rally.  Get those cars
ready!

In a message dated 6/7/2010 11:48:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,