[DeTomaso] Pantera all weather car covers

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 06:08:50 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/7/10 12 46 47, mghibli7 at hotmail.com writes:

> Does anybody have any experience with car covers?
>
> I have been using my car as a daily driver recently so it sits out pretty
> much all day every day.
>
> I need a cover that will protect it from the sun, rain and will preferably
> last a few seasons at least. I know that most will not be waterproof, but
> some protection is better than none.
>
> Are any brands or materials far superior to others?
>

>>>Back in 1990 I got an outdoor cover for my Pantera made of "Evolution
III" material.   The current version is Evolution IV, but there are lots of
other choices for materials.

Personally, I don't like car covers for a car that is being driven
routinely.   I would much rather just use a shield for the inside of the windshield
to keep the sun off.

I got mine from Covercraft, custom-made to perfectly fit the inside of the
Pantera windshield.   I got the UVS100 style.   Works terrific!

http://www.covercraft.com/windshield_heat_shield.htm