[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 71, Issue 7-Reno Fernley Track

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Tue Jun 8 01:13:29 EDT 2010

>> Um..... yea.... and how come a few phone calls weren't made?  hmmmm?

Because you were busy working hard in the POCA store to make it possible
for others to go out and have a great time.

>> The Fun Rally Committee NEEDS to hear this, especially how it can
affect
next year.  I'm sure at this point though... Larry Finch is all over it
like smell on skunk.  ;)

We're listening.  :-)

As the wise Mr. Finch has pointed out, the financial situation is not
solid, so he will keep an eye on it throughout the year.