[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 71, Issue 7-Reno Fernley Track

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Jun 8 00:03:47 EDT 2010

Bob,

Um..... yea.... and how come a few phone calls weren't made?  hmmmm?

Seriously though... good thing you didn't have any Ohio cops making
"visual" speed measurements huh.

The Fun Rally Committee NEEDS to hear this, especially how it can affect
next year.  I'm sure at this point though... Larry Finch is all over it
like smell on skunk.  ;)

Ah, the trouble with living vicariously through others. <sigh>

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA