[DeTomaso] Reeeeeallllly original Pantera for sale on EBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:22:55 EDT 2010

Let's face it this car is unlikley to ever get driven and in evaluating the investment value of a car of this nature IMO one needs to look at what it would judge at a Concours event. Sorry to say that many if not all of the below retrofits/modifications/upgrades will detract from its value as a concours car, it is sadly just a very low mileage Pantera. So IMO it's a bit of a misnomor, not really driveable as you'd lose any value premium and not concours.

>From what I have seen posted prices for cars in general at Canepa Design are ridiculously ambitious anyway.

Julian