[DeTomaso] Reno Photos and Videos

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:38:35 EDT 2010

Has anyone posted photos and videos of Reno yet?

(Like any of you Reno/Nevada people that don't have to drive for hours to get home today.)

I was with Mark McWhinney Sat. afternoon as he was editing photos
and creating a slideshow.  He had a LOT of material, so it may take him a while.

I did my usual Registry Photo & Video thing, but it will take me a little
while to get everything up on my website, as there is apparently a bit of a
back-up of e-mail in the Registry inbox waiting for me.

(Note:  If you send photos to update ownership of a car, remember to include
at least one VIN photo, otherwise your update can not be automatically processed
and your submission stalls in the inbox queue.)

For you Northern California bound folks, there is a Radar/Lidar speed trap on Highway 80
just south of the Nyack exit, and also about 3 miles further south, by CHP working in
pairs.

The Jedi mind-trick projected by my Valentine-1 saved me.

Chuck Melton

Sent wirelessly from my SkullCell.