[DeTomaso] Californian Mirrors

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 5 20:50:06 EDT 2010

Front to back
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: MikeLDrew at aol.com
  To: wdemelo at cogeco.ca ; detomaso at realbig.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Californian Mirrors

  In a message dated 6/5/10 9 02 0, wdemelo at cogeco.ca writes:

    I tried to mount my Californians last night, but find that I need to make an angled spacer, under the base to move tilt the mirror up. I did the mod on the passenger side to allow for the mirror to tilt inwards, but I need the mirrors to tilt up by quite a bit. Has anyone else found this?

  Uh..no.

  The mirror angle relative to the base is quite variable.  You can have the mirror parallel to the ground, or just lift it up and have it standing almost completely vertical.  There's no need for any spacer.

  Or are you talking front-to-back instead?