[DeTomaso] Laminova Crown Victoria police Interceptor oil to wateroil cooler.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 19:17:09 EDT 2010

Tomas,
Do you have or could you take a picture of the stock oil line that you
modified showing the end opposite the stock fitting that attaches to the
Laminovacooler. I believe you said that you had cut the line  and spliced in
an A&N fitting. I would really appreciate it if you could show how you
fabricated this connection. Thanks very much,
Hugh Boyd Casey