[DeTomaso] water pump mounting hole repair

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Wed Jun 2 20:10:48 EDT 2010

I think it should be OK Doug, but I look at the pic and wince.
.
In rule-of -thumb, if you were doing a forming operation they'd say
don't go closer to the edge than D/2.
Bu in this case, if it were to break it would be the tap that would do it.

I probably wouldn't have the guts to do it if it were a prize block.
dave