[DeTomaso] Laminova Crown Victoria police Interceptoroil towateroil cooler.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 13:22:14 EDT 2010

In a message dated 6/2/10 4:50:40 AM, wkooiman at earthlink.net writes:

> Are you talking about his tube frame race car?  I haven't seen it
> personally, but I've heard it has a dry sump.

Yes. Dennis told me he was a dealer in one type of tubular, cleanable heat
exchanger- the brand of which escapes me, and ran it successfully on his
seldom-seen racer. Non-cleanable welded units make them throw-aways (or E-Bay
sale items) if one blows up an engine 'cause you'll likely never get all the
debris out, which can immediately wreck a replacement engine unless you're
very lucky. I believe in cleaning. Cheers- J DeRyke