[DeTomaso] You would think it was California

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:13:31 EDT 2010

Ohio - another reason to avoid it.

Good grief, so much for driving a sporty car that "Looks fast sitting
still", Now we have to worry about Barney Fife's vision and ability to
compute time/space and form a substantive opinion that can mean the
difference between a ticket or no ticket and low insurance rates or high
insurance rates.   The same well trained Police Officers who last weekend in
my hometown, TASED a 16 year old boy who was autistic because he had slurred
speech and freaked out when they asked him for ID ( he was waiting for his
brother outside a restaurant (that wouldn't let him inside ( because he was
16 and they are also a bar PLUS, what kind of ID does a kid like that carry,
certainly not a driver's license) to collect a To Go order.  The young man
was dropped to the ground, his face bloodied and his front tooth broken when
he hit the sidewalk, whereupon the goons put him in a choke hold and slapped
cuffs on him ) that's when the brother walked out with the food AND THEN
they arrested him when he asked what in the hell was going on.

Cops, it only takes a few to give the great ones a bad name.

So now they have to be mathematicians as well.

Excellent!

Michael Shortt