[DeTomaso] Laminova Crown Victoria police Interceptor oil towateroil cooler.

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 23:20:40 EDT 2010

In MD's defense, as if he really needs any, the Laminova is a bit limited in it's capacity to remove heat.  Mine seems to reduce my cruise oil temperature about 25 to 35 degrees, which is good!..  But if I get into the Twin Turbo's it can't keep up and the oil gets hot in a hurry.

Since I am a disciple of MD's advice, (gasp!!!) and was aware the Laminova had limited capacity,  I installed mine where it's easy to replace with a Fluidyne.  (Only minor changes to the radiator plumbing, the aeroquip lines shouldn't have to change at all)  One of these days I'll get around to the swap out...

Until then, I have to recognize MD's superior knowledge of subjects related to hot air........... ;-)

Have fun!

Jeff