[DeTomaso] Thank you to Kirk and Mike

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:59:59 EDT 2010

Good morning all,

I just wanted to give a brief shout out of thanks to Mike Drew and Kirk
Evans. Mike referred me to Kirk for his expertise in getting 3925 back on
its feet. I acquired a few pieces from Kirk and in the process he graciously
offered to deliver the parts if I didn't mind waiting since he would be
driving thru Oklahoma a few weeks after I first contacted him. Kirk came
over last night and we discussed the car at length and he did exactly as
discussed and then some. Kirk is a wealth of knowledge and absolutely
provided me the direction I needed to approach my new project. And thanks
again to Mike Drew for knowing his referral as well. I'm excited to start
work on the car. Kirk agreed it was a healthy project, but not an impossible
one and certainly capable of saving so I'm thrilled to be a part of its
future.

You guys are top notch..thank you again for being so helpful.

Cullen

3925