[DeTomaso] I-80 East bound into Reno

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 10:29:29 EDT 2010

Thanks for the update!
The TPOC caravan (all two cars) is about to depart for Bishop.  We'll  see
you on Wednesday in Reno.
Bill Harris

In a message dated 5/31/2010 10:51:39 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fastgrandma at aol.com writes:

This is  supposedly a new project but we've seen construction nearly every
year -  especially during the summer travel times.  No problem on the clutch
but  Jack and I were both watching the water temp heading west in that area
after  the last Sports Cars & All That Jazz many years ago.  Basically its
ongoing as far as we've seen.

Also a head's up; 395 has  construction going on in some areas and its said
that the cops are being  really hard on anyone exceeding the speed through
those  areas.