[DeTomaso] Video Le Mans Classic 2010, Part 1 and 2

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 20:17:48 EDT 2010

Found these on YouTube. Some nice shots of the Pantera in action at the Le
Mans Classic.  Long clips so you have to be patient.  Mike Drew, did you
know who the cars belonged to?  I believe you and Charlie were there, were
you not?

Part 1: a blue and a red Pantera, both look to be Grp IV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGks0Tgirdo&feature=related

Part 2: only one brief look at an orange Pantera, no flares, so I'm guessing
Grp 3?  The night practice in this in is cool to watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtwkc4HuNYw&feature=related

Mike Thomas