[DeTomaso] Brake Master Cylinder

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sat Jul 31 17:35:43 EDT 2010

Did you run out of fluid?  Is it leaking along the pedal side shaft where
you can feel wet brake fluid up there?

I never had the displeasure of a master cylinder failing in the Pantera, but
in many past cars, a failed MC means the fluid leaks past the plunger and
ends up dripping down the rod connecting to the brake pedal.  Before you
swap it make sure that is the problem.